Serving Canadians, in Canada for Canada
SANY Canada offers a range of excavators, wheel loaders through our expert Dealer Partner Network, and supports our full line of construction, port and material handling equipment. But that’s just the beginning. SANY offers the comprehensive service and support your work demands. And the personal touch that comes from a true partner in your business. And backs it all up with an industry-leading warranty to keep your equipment where it belongs: in the dirt making money, handling materials and cargo at the port, or moving soil and supplies across the worksite.
A HISTORY OF GROWTH
- SANY Heavy Industries started in 1989 as a small welding supply company founded by four men who wanted to offer better products to the world.
- Over the last three decades, SANY has grown and evolved, and today stands as an $20 billion heavy equipment manufacturer with a presence in countries around the world, including global R&D and manufacturing facilities in India, Brazil, Germany and the newest $60 million U.S. facility on 272 acres in Peachtree City, Georgia.
SANY Group – A Snapshot
Forbes most admired construction equipment company in China
2nd Largest construction equipment company by
market cap (US$23.3 Bn)
3rd Largest construction equipment company (along with Palfinger JV) by 2019 revenues
Financial times 500 most valuable brands
Forbes ranked SANY as one of the 500 largest public listed companies in the world
SANY Group – Key Facts
25 Global factories
- 18 Subsidiaries
- 150+ Countries
- 500+ Dealers
- 100,000+ Employees
No. 1 in excavator sales in 2020*
- 98,750 excavators sold globally in 2020*
- 15% global market share
- 1 in every 6 excavators sold in 2020 was a SANY
*According to Off-Highway research data
3rd Largest CE company in the world by revenues
- 250k+ Equipment’s sold in 2019
- No.1 In china for 10 consecutive years
2nd Largest CE company in the world by market cap
- US$40 Billion market cap
- US$20 Billion in revenues in 2020
- 5 – 7% of revenues invested in RD for last 10 years
- Owns putzmeister since 2012
- JV with Palfinger, deutz
- ZF Axles
SANY Group Co., Ltd. Is officially founded with the mission of Quality Changes the World.
SANY independently develops China’s very first high-pressure-mounted concrete pump with a large displacement.
SANY Heavy Industry Co., Ltd., a core of SANY Group Co. Ltd., is publicly listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange.
SANY India is founded as a subsidiary of SANY Group Co., Ltd. based in Pune
SANY America, Inc. is founded as a subsidiary of SANY Group., Ltd. based in Peachtree City, GA
SANY releases a fully hydraulic rotary drilling rig of the largest tonnage in Asia and develops a whole-rock road header with the highest power in Asia.
SANY develops a 200-ton hydraulic excavator, the largest tonnage in China, and a 2MW wind turbine.
SANY Europe is founded as a subsidiary of SANY Group Co., Ltd. based in Stuttgart
SANY developed a 1000-ton truck crane, marking the highest tonnage in China.
SANY Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. and Austria-based PALFINGER AG establish two joint ventures in which both parties hold 50% shares.
SANY Heavy Industry enters the FT Global 500 ranking of the world’s largest companies.
SANY develops a 3600-ton crawler crane, know as the NO. 1 crawler crane in the world.
SANY rolled out a truck-mounted concrete pump with an 86-meter boom, the longest in the world, breaking its own previous record.
SANY acquires leading German concrete machinery manufacturer Putzmeister
SANY announces joint-venture with Austria-based heavy machinery manufacturer PALFINGER AG.
SANY sets up manufacturing facility in Sao Paolo, Brazil
SANY Heavy Industry’s overseas sales reach $1.61 billion and SANY’s overseas model is used as a case at Harvard Business School.
SANY began its transformation of Industrial Internet and has completed its preliminary goal in this regard.
SANY was rewarded with “Outstanding Achievement Honor in Globalization” among Chinese enterprises.
SANY crosses US$20 billion market cap; SANY sells more than 60k excavators; crosses sales of US$15 billion.
SANY overtakes Komatsu market capitalization to reach US$23.3 billion; SANY Canada subsidiary set up.
18 Subsidiaries, 12 Enterprises, ONE SANY!
SANY Heavy Industry
- SANY Concrete Machinery
- SANY Heavy Machinery
- SANY Crane Unit
- SANY Construction Machinery
SANY International Holdings
- SANY Heavy equipment international holdings.
- SANY Marine industry mining & port machinery.
SANY Heavy Industry
- SANY Heavy Energy
- SANY Petroleum Equipment
- Wind & Solar Energy
- Petroleum Equipment
SANY Heavy Industry
- SANY Industrial Real Estate
- Pre Cast Concrete Equipment Business
- Bank of Sanxiang Lon Insurance
- Industrial Chain Financial Business are Energy
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning
- Intelligent Manufacturing